Colorado Springs Winter Sample Sale! | February 28th-March 5th
- All off-the-rack designer gowns will be marked down at least 50% from their original prices.
- This sale will happen at our Colorado Springs location
- The appointment will be 45 minutes.
- Remember that these gowns have received love on our studio floor (and for good reason). Normal wear and tear may be present. However, all dresses can be cleaned and/or damages can be repaired by a professional bridal seamstress
- Due to the heavily discounted prices, all sales are final.
- The sale is first come, first serve.
- You will take the gown home with you when you purchase!
Wedding Dress Sample Sale Tips
What is a sample dress?
A sample dress is one that has been tried on by brides in our studio. Sample dresses can be a great choice for budget-conscious brides looking for deals on affordable wedding gowns. Our sample dresses are in great condition because they have never been worn outside of our studio! Sample sale gowns are sold as is and are heavily discounted if there is any damage.
What sizes are the samples?
A majority of our discounted sample wedding dresses range from size 6-12. Keep in mind that bridal sizes are different than street sizes dependent on style and designer. Sample gowns can typically be taken down 2-3 dress sizes!
Do the sample prices including cleaning or alterations?
We are proud to offer our Colorado brides a great selection of affordable wedding dresses, especially during our sample sale. In order to keep the cost of our sample dresses low, cleaning and alterations are not included in the price of the dress. If you need a suggestion on where to take your dress to get cleaned or altered, we have a couple of wonderful recommendations!
Can I hold a sample dress to think about it overnight?
Unfortunately, we CANNOT hold sample sale dresses. First come, first serve!
If I haven't tried on dresses before, is a sample sale a good place to start?Bridal sample sales can be difficult if you have never tried on wedding dresses before. Sample sales are fun but can be overwhelming if you do not know what you are looking for! Also, if you are wanting the full experience of trying on dresses for family and friends, a sample sale is not the best option. Our normal bridal appointments are a better fit for that experience. If you have any questions, please call us at