Emma & Grace is headed back down to Colorado Springs for a Pop Up Sample Sale
at Creekside Event Center (5515 Palmer Park Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80915) !
- Saturday, May 5th from 10am-3pm
- All sample sale gowns will be marked down 50% or more! All gowns will be under $1000! Score!
- No appointment necessary, but please make sure to RSVP here so we have an idea on how many brides are coming!
- Please wear appropriate undergarments because there will be one large dressing room that you will share with other bride.
- First come first dressed… there are no holds which means when you find your dress, you have to be ready to make a decision!
- All brides who attend the pop up sample sale will be entered into a raffle for a veil valued at $200! We can't wait to see you there!
Check out our facebook page here to see "sneak peeks" throughout the next couple weeks! Get excited we are going to have some amazing gowns!
Sample Sale Tips
What is a sample dress?
A sample gown is a gown that has been tried on by brides in our studio. These dresses have not been worn outside of our studio, and many are in great condition! Sample sale gowns are sold as is and are heavily discounted if there is any damage.
What sizes are the samples?
A majority of our sample sizes range from size 6-12. Keep in mind that bridal sizes are different than street sizes dependent on style and designer. Sample gowns can typically be taken down 2-3 dress sizes!
Do the sample prices including cleaning or alterations?
Cleaning and alterations are not included in the price of the dress. If you need a suggestion on where to take your dress to get clean or altered we have a couple wonderful recommendations!
Can I hold a sample dress to think about it overnight?
Unfortunately, we CANNOT hold sample sale dresses. First come, first serve!