ONLINE RETURN POLICY
At Emma & Grace we take pride in providing our brides with quality customer service and the best product possible. We understand that purchasing your wedding dress and bridal accessories is a big decision; we want you to be happy with your purchases! Please review our Return Policy about purchases made online at emmaandgracebridal.com. This Return Policy does not apply to purchases made in store at Emma & Grace Bridal Studio.
Emma & Grace offers returns back to your original form of payment on purchases. All returned merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed and must be in perfect condition.
To make a return, please review the following instructions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order to request a return.
- Mail your item within 3 days of receiving it to our address: 3353 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205.
- You may use the shipping carrier of your choice. Emma & Grace is not responsible for your return’s shipping fees.
- The items will be inspected to ensure the merchandise is unworn or unused and in perfect condition with the original product tags attached.
- Emma & Grace will issue a refund to your original form of payment.
- Processing time for returns is 7 – 10 business days.
Important Notes about Sizing and Details
- Emma & Grace Private Label tops and skirts are made according to the size chart’s measurements. Your normal size may vary from the designer’s size. Please review the designer’s size chart to determine the best size to order.
- Colors may be represented differently on your computer screen.
- Hand dyed materials may vary slightly with each dye batch
*Please note that all in-store purchases are final sale with no returns or exchanges.