UPCOMING DENVER EVENTS:
Labor Day Sample Sale | September 4th
Brides, mark your calendars for a sale unlike any other! We are running out of room for our new gowns, so there's no better time to have a sample sale with some of our older styles. It is going to be a quick-paced event where amazing gowns are available right off the rack - find your dream dress and take it home the same day! Perfect for the budget savvy, sustainable or quick-turn around bride!
PLUS, bundle & save! Buy a sample sale dress and get a free select veil & earrings
Make sure to book an appointment right away to snag your spot! Spots will go quickly!
Can't wait for the sale!? Sign up for early access! We're going to drop a select preview of the sample sale gowns at 10am on Sunday, September 3rd! We'll send you a link AND a discount code for an additional 10% off of the gown if you purchase online the day before the sale!!
- All sample sale gowns will be marked down 40%-80% from their original prices.
- Appointments are 45 minutes.
- Sample sale gowns have been tried on before and are lightly loved. Normal wear and tear may be present. However, all dresses can be cleaned and/or damages can be repaired by a professional bridal seamstress
- You will take the gown home with you when you purchase!
THE FUN FINE PRINT:
- Due to the heavily discounted prices, all sales are final. Payment in full is required.
- The sale is first come, first serve.
- Due to long waitlists, a credit card will be retained on file in case of a cancellation within 48 hours or a no show. Only one appointment per bride.
- Additional 10% discount only valid online on Sunday, September 3rd.
SAMPLE SALE TIPS:
What is a sample dress?
A sample dress is one that has been tried on by brides in our studio. Sample dresses can be a great choice for budget-conscious brides or brides looking for deals on affordable wedding gowns. Our sample dresses are in great condition because they have never been worn outside of our studio! Sample sale gowns are sold as is and are heavily discounted if there is any damage.
Sample sale vs. Trunk show - what is the difference?
A sample sale is an opportunity to purchase a gown that has been previously on the showroom floor for a discounted price. Trunk shows are typically a preview of a specific designer's upcoming collection for their made-to-order gowns. We always post our upcoming trunk shows on our website, so check back there if you are interested in those events!
What sizes are the samples?
A majority of our discounted sample wedding dresses range from size 6-16. Keep in mind that bridal sizes are different from street sizes dependent on style and designer. Sample gowns can typically be taken down 2-3 dress sizes! If you have sizing questions, give us a call!
Do the sample prices include cleaning or alterations?
We are proud to offer our Colorado brides a great selection of affordable wedding dresses, especially during our sample sale. In order to keep the cost of our sample dresses low, cleaning and alterations are not included in the price of the dress.
Can I hold a sample dress to think about it overnight?
Unfortunately, we CANNOT hold sample sale dresses. First come, first serve!
If I haven't tried on dresses before, is a sample sale a good place to start?
If you've never shopped before, we would recommend our normal appointment as a better fit for a first time experience! Bridal sample sales can be difficult and hectic if you have never tried on wedding dresses before. Sample sales are fun but can be overwhelming if you do not know what you are looking for!