For these appointments, we will be taking extra precautions to keep YOU and our staff safe and healthy. Please find our current policies below:
- APPOINTMENTS: We will limit how many appointments are happening at one time. Our space is large so by limiting how many appointments we have, we will be able to maintain social distancing. To insure we can do this, we do have new store hours:
GUEST COUNT: At this time, to maintain social distancing, you may only bring two guests with you. This is per the governor's regulations. If you bring along more than two guests, we will unfortunately have to cancel the appointment
If you need to bring a few more people with you, we do have a "Party of 6" Appointment available on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings for first and second bridal appointments. There is a $50 non-refundable reservation fee required for this appointment, because we will close some of our fitting rooms to keep our guest count within regulations.
- MASKS: You and your guest will be required to wear a mask for the entirety of the appointment (we would prefer if you brought your own, but if you don’t have one, we will provide you with one!) Our staff will be wearing masks as well.
- TEMPERATURES: We will be taking temperatures at the door. If you (or someone in your group) has a temperature over 100.4 degrees, we will need to reschedule.
- APPOINTMENT LENGTH: We will be shortening our first bridal appointments to 1 hour and 15 minutes to not only allow time for staff to thoroughly clean between each appointment, but to minimize the amount of people in the studio at one time. Our alterations fittings will last one hour.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: We are not allowing brides and guests to go through the dress racks to maintain social distancing. For first bridal appointments, we will send you a questionnaire before your appointment so that your stylist can have dresses ready for you when you arrive. From there, based on your feedback, she will pull more gowns.
- ARRIVAL TIME: We do ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment and NOT EARLY. This again will assist us in limiting the amount of people in our studio at one time.
- FOOD & DRINK: Unfortunately at this time, we can not allow outside food and drink to be consumed during the appointment including champagne.
- SYMPTOMS: As always, we do ask that if you or your guest have been showing any symptoms (sore throat, fever, etc) that you reschedule.
We will be enforcing these procedures strictly, and will have to reschedule anyone that does not meet them.
On a happy note, we are excited to have you in the studio and celebrate this time with you! If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out! You can reach us by phone at 720.383.8091 or through email at email@example.com. We are here for you, and can't wait to see you soon!
Emma & Grace Team