We're sure by now you are getting overwhelmed by emails and posts concerning Covid-19, so we wanted to quickly address the situation. We will be re-opening in a limited capacity after the shelter in place order is lifted on May 9th. We are thrilled to welcome brides back into the studio!
We will be taking extra precautions to keep YOU and our staff safe and healthy. Listed below will be the new policies:
- We will limit how many appointments are happening at one time. Our space is large so by limiting how many appointments we have, we will be able to maintain social distancing.
- At this time, to maintain social distancing, you may only bring one guest with you. This is per the governor's regulations, if there are more, we will unfortunately have to cancel the appointment.
- You and your guest will be required to wear a mask for the entirety of the appointment (we would prefer if you brought your own, but if you don’t have one, we will provide you with one!) Our staff will be wearing masks as well.
- We will be shortening our first bridal appointments to 1 hour and 15 minutes to allow time for staff to thoroughly clean between each appointment, and to minimize the amount of people in the studio at one time. Our alterations fittings will last one hour.
- We are not allowing brides and guests to go through the dress racks to maintain social distancing. For first bridal appointments, we will send you a questionnaire before your appointment so that your stylist can have dresses ready for you. From there based on your feedback, she will pull more gowns.
- We do ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment and NOT EARLY. This again will assist us in limiting the amount of people in our studio.
- As always, we do ask if you or your guest have been showing any symptoms (sore throat, fever, etc) that you reschedule.
We will be enforcing these procedures strictly, and will have to reschedule anyone that does not meet them.
On a happy note, we are excited to have you in the studio and celebrate this time with you! If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out! You can reach us at 720.383.8091 or email@example.com. We are here for you, and can't wait to see you soon!
Emma & Grace Team