VIRTUAL FIRST BRIDAL APPOINTMENTS
Girl! If you're here, you've heard the exciting news already BUT Emma & Grace is now offering Virtual First Bridal Appointments! While thinking of new and innovative ways to help our brides out during these trying times, we’ve come up with these appointments to continue connecting with you all the only way we know how - through fun, helpful & light-hearted experiences. Out of all things, we would hate for your love story to be put on pause... so let us help you find your dream dress for your upcoming wedding!
- You will book a 'Virtual First Bridal Appointment' online here.
- All appointments will be conducted via Zoom video chat. Once your appointment is booked, you will receive an email from one of our stylists that contains a link for the date and time of your appointment.
- In that same email you will receive a link for a questionnaire to fill out in order to help our stylist pull the best dresses for you!
- You're ready! During the call you and your stylist will visit 8-10 gowns on a hanger or a mannequin. Your stylist will discuss details and fit with you and answer any questions you may have while also pulling additional gowns based on your feedback. The goal will be to eliminate down to one to two gowns.
- Still undecided on your favorites, and need to try them on? We've got you covered!
- If available, we will ship 1-2 gowns to your home to try on. Deposits will be required.
- A follow up video chat will be made to go over sizing, fit and measurements once you have the dress on.
- Did we find the one?! When you're ready to place your order, that will be done securely over the phone. Plus, if your gown is purchased through this virtual process, you will receive 10% off your gown!
- You found your dress! Your stylist will be in contact within a few weeks with an estimated ship date. In the meantime, let's celebrate! A follow up appointment will be scheduled (after the shelter in place order is lifted) so that you can bring in your people, try the sample on and take all the pictures!