VIRTUAL SECOND BRIDAL APPOINTMENTS
Girl! If you're here, you've heard the exciting news already BUT Emma & Grace is now offering Virtual Second Bridal Appointments! While thinking of new and innovative ways to help our brides out during these trying times, we've come up with these virtual appointments. This is an appointment for brides who have been to our studio before and left loving a gown or two but were not ready to purchase. This is your opportunity to work with one of our stylists, revisit your favorites and make a final decision just in time for your upcoming wedding!
- You will book a 'Virtual Second Bridal Appointment' online here.
- All appointments will be conducted via Zoom video chat. Once your appointment is booked, you will receive an email from one of our stylists that contains a link for the date and time of your appointment.
- You're ready! You and your stylist will revisit each of your favorite gowns on a hanger or a mannequin. Your stylist will discuss details and fit with you and answer any questions you may have while also pulling additional gowns based on your feedback.
- Still undecided on your favorites, and need to try them on? We've got you covered! We will set you up for a curbside pick up of the gowns. A charge will be placed on your credit card when you have the gowns (charge depends on gowns and their value. Typically around $300) and if they return in their original condition that amount will be returned to your card minus an appointment fee of $35.
- Once you have the gowns, we will set up a follow up video chat will be made to talk you through the fitting of each dress and answer any questions. If we don't get it right the first time, we will set you up for another curbside pick up.
- Did we find the one?! When you're ready to place your order, that will be done securely over the phone. Plus, if your gown is purchased through this virtual process, you will receive 10% off your gown!
- You found your dress! Your stylist will be in contact within a few weeks with an estimated ship date. In the meantime, let's celebrate!